June 27, 2007

Things to do before I die

1. I love Paris-

Paris the city of my dreams, I don’t know when the fascination with the city started, but it has been there forever and ever. Definitely want to live there for some time and not just travel, walk down Champs Elyse'es , wear something atleast remotely fashionable, meet Mon-a- lisa, speak French and the list goes on…

2. Sleep on a hammock on a sunny day-

Always wanted to do this, a nice and comfortable hammock, in my own backyard, a beautiful day, an interesting book and meeeee….and of course something to sip and munch on...

3. Find Surabhi G –

Am on a mission, track down my bitchy classmate from eight grade, Surabhi G and her superbitch of a mom, and give them both a tight slap, left, right and centre. Have already told “A”, not to interrupt me if someday he finds me slapping a complete stranger, 99.999% it would be me slapping he and am totally waiting for that day..

4. Get rid of the flab-

If history is any indicator, this one is going to take just about a lifetime or more. Have always been on the plumper side, so don’t even know what it feels to be thin and it’s a good goal to work up to. Get a flat stomach, with abs (J wishful thinking to the extreme) like one of those people on TV.

5. Chop sticks-

Learn to use chop sticks, eat noodles with them, and do it extremely gracefully.

6. Its a rich man’s world-

A man is taller when he is standing on his money, couldn’t agree more. So get “A” to make tons of money, and keep it all in our joint account. Absolutely want to get out of the middle class and break in upstairs …

7. Dance-

Don’t know if I want to learn classical or western, but I definitely want to learn some form of dance. Had tried to learn odyssey, gave up after two sessions, and couldn’t take the sore legs any more. Tango seems interesting. Decide on a dance and learn it.

8. Fire-

Start a fire, with only grass and stone. Have always read in history books that this is how our ancestors discovered fire, but I have never been able to get this right. So want to do it some day.

9. Wine and cheese

Learn about different kinds of wine and cheese, and definitely try all of them, go to a vineyard, crush the grapes, make wine, get drunk, sing a song, create a ruckus, and say cheese.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many have you got done so far Subs? Time to catch up